Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about Agent Assisted FSBO listing packages

Hi Hauseit team,

Hope you're well. We're about to sign up for the FSBO option online and we had a few quick questions:

For the floor plan option, what is the advantage of adding this vs. using a previously existing floor plan for the apartment? Do they create a show sheet with the new floor plan?

Also, for the Professional Broker Consulting option ($300/hr), will they circulate our listing to their contacts like a typical broker would?

Many thanks, and looking forward to working together!

All the best,
    Adam

Thank you for checking out our services! We do indeed offer cost effective add-on products and services to our standard flat fee Agent Assisted FSBO listing option.

Regarding the custom floor plan add on option, there isn't any additional advantage really if you already have a professional 2-D floor plan available. Just make sure that you have ownership rights to it, because we can't simply use a floor plan from another broker's listing. That is copyright infringement and will immediately be caught. The same goes for professional photos.

Regarding the Professional Broker Consulting service, as of this writing it does not include anything more than just that: up to three, 1 hour maximum phone consulting sessions with a senior broker. As described in the product description: Service is limited to normal business hours, Monday through Friday, dependent on availability as defined by Broker.

Thank you and please remember to submit your listing details at www.hauseit.com as the next step if you're interested in proceeding.

Comment

Hi I purchased $349 the Agent Assisted FSBO Flat Fee Service on 8.30.2019 [Order#19699] and have the following questions.

Q1) I received an email forwarded by your partner broker, contracted through Hauseit. Should I respond to any inquiry/email regarding my home directly or should I give my answer to him and let him handle the inquiries? Please advise.

Q2) Under the agreement named "Exclusive Right to Sell Listing Agreement", I am not sure the meaning of both the selling broker and your present broker (see yellow highlight below). Could you please clarify? It is understood that I, the owner of the property, will have to pay a commission [2% of finalized house selling price) to buyer's real estate agent on a closing date and I will not have to pay a commission to anyone if I find a buyer who does not have a representative real estate broker and want to purchase my home without hiring/having a representative real estate broker. Please correct me I am wrong.

Exclusive Right to Sell Listing Agreement
      9. EXPLANATIONS
      b. An “exclusive agency” listing means that if you, the owner of the property finds a buyer, you will not have to pay a commission to the broker. However, if another broker finds a buyer, you will owe a commission to both the selling broker and your present broker.

Thank you very much.

Comment

Hi I purchased $349 the Agent Assisted FSBO Flat Fee Service on 8.30.2019 [Order#19699] and have the following questions:

Q1) Should I share my contact information (email/phone number) during open house?

Q2) After the open house, should I handle all processes (answering inquiries, having contract, etc.) by myself ?

Q3) After the open house, what role does the broker (my home listing agent) take?

Thank you.

Warm regards,

Jacob

Comment

Hi Jacob, once you receive an inquiry from our partner brokers, it's up to you to take it from there! You are free to copy our partner brokers if you'd like, or you can also just communicate directly with the buyer or buyer's agent. It's totally up to you. Sometimes sellers do prefer to keep our partner listing broker copied for continuity purposes.

The "Explanations" language you pointed out is mandatory language that explains what the most common types of listing agreements are. The language is from New York Department of State, and isn't really applicable given the flat fee nature of your listing agreement. Furthermore, there is language below that section which states that the above language is required by the NY DOS and that nonetheless, the previous language regarding commissions in the listing agreement will apply.

For open houses, it's completely fine to share your contact information if you'd like, though many sellers prefer interested parties just to reach out to our partner broker as their contact information is listed everywhere online, and it's easier. After the open house, it's up to you to take it from there and do any necessary follow-ups, please remember that our partner brokers are only responsible for uploading your listing and passing along inquiries. You are responsible for everything else.

If you'd like someone to help you with your sale, we recommend checking out our very affordable full service for 1% listing service!

Comment

Working...
          X